Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ice Skating Here We GO!







So we went with the fam to Centenial Lakes to go ice skating in 20 degree weather. Because what else do you do when it is warm out in Minnesota?


Here is what Joseph wore...

1 hat
1 t shirt
1 thermal shirt
1 hooded sweat shirt
1 pair of thermal pants
1 pair of jeans
1 pair of bibs
1 jacket
He also wore mom's gloves (mine) because his kept falling off (to all of my 3 readers, can someone please invent a pair that stays on? Thanks!)

I kid you not, after all of this when we were standing by the lockers just before we were about to head out on the ice, Joseph says "Poo Poo mama". But thank goodness that also means pee pee to him and we were all good. Phew. I still like diapers for that reason.

They have these wonderful contraptions for toddlers that you can put them on to push them around on the ice and we belted Joseph in with my scarf. Now I was minus gloves and a scarf but with all the action I really wasn't cold. Aah the things we sacrafice for our children:)
When we got out on the ice Joseph was in heaven. I though he might be scared considering he sometimes is fearful of merry go rounds but he giggled the whole time, especially when his Papa spun him around. What a great day.


No comments: